(4) Comprehensive study of the correlation and temporal and spatial structure of the above-mentioned geological anomalies. The above anomalous information is not isolated, but organically linked. Metallogenesis is the result of the coupling of various geological processes, which often have different geological and geochemical information indicators. The overlapping position or information concentration area of anomaly information determined by studying the correlation of anomaly information will be the most possible space for mineralization.
(5) On the basis of the above studies, the main characteristics of metallogenic geological anomalies of this type of deposit are comprehensively grasped, the comprehensive geological anomaly model of the deposit and its discriminant criteria are established, so as to systematize and visualize the relevant research results and use them as the basis for evaluating anomalies and mineral prediction, and to modify the established comprehensive geological anomaly model through repeated tests of actual work as far as possible. Improvement and perfection.
Based on the above methods, through the study of comprehensive anomalies of hydrothermal gold and copper deposits in Jiaodong gold deposit and northwest Jiangxi copper (gold) deposit, four anomalous zones which are of great significance for prospecting hydrothermal metal deposits are preliminarily proposed.
(1) Abnormal concentration zone is a high abundance zone of metallogenic elements and associated elements, which indicates that the metallogenic intensity is high and may indicate the occurrence location of large ore bodies or rich ore bodies.
(2) The abnormal abrupt change zone, or inflection point, is caused by the sudden change of ore-controlling factors such as rocks and structures or geochemical barriers, which often reflects the boundaries between ore bodies and surrounding rocks, between poor ore bodies and rich ore bodies, or between wider mineralized alteration structural belts.
(3) The combination of multiple anomalies in the same space in the anomalous complex zone shows the coupling of multiple metallogenic factors in a local space, or the convergence of mineral assemblages with different physical and chemical properties in a local empty division 1, mostly reflecting the location of large and rich minerals.
(4) The anomalous superimposed zones are usually manifestations of multi-stage mineralization superimposed in the same space, or the superimposition of primary anomalies and secondary anomalies.
The discovery of new types of mineral deposits often leads to a huge increase in mineral reserves, which is an important way to ensure the supply of mineral resources in the new century. The analysis of metallogenic system is of great significance to the discovery of new types of deposits. (1) To grasp the relationship between different ore deposit types in a regional metallogenic system and to search for unknown ore deposit types from known ore deposit types, which has been confirmed in the prospecting history of the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River metallogenic belt. (2) Understanding the spatial structure of the metallogenic system is mainly vertical zoning, which is helpful to find the types of deep concealed deposits. (3) To ascertain the time structure of the metallogenic system, including the relationship between the types of deposits in the process of mineralization, the missing mineralization chains (types of deposits) can be found by the known mineralization chains, which are often effective in the magmatic secondary HYDROTHERMAL METALLOGENIC system. (4) The constraints of the diversity of deposit types in the Zhuming metallogenic system can be used to analyze the potential of discovering new types of deposits in the relevant regions. (5) To study new metallogenic environment and new metallogenic processes, so as to discover new ore deposit types. There is a greater probability of discovering new types of deposits in the biological ore-forming system, deep-sea ore-forming system, low-temperature ore-forming system, structural ore-forming system and superimposed ore-forming system. A new type of platinum group element deposit may be discovered in the near future is proposed. The author also points out that the prospecting target in the future should be the whole metallogenic process so as not to lose the chance of discovering new types of deposits.
In the study of modern metallogeny, the analysis of metallogenic system is an important viewpoint and an effective method. The metallogenic system refers to all the geological elements and processes controlling the formation and preservation of ore deposits in a certain geological space-time domain, as well as the whole composition of ore deposit series and anomalous series. The metallogenic system is generally an open, far from equilibrium, time-space extension complex dynamic system. From the viewpoint of metallogenic system, metallogenic tectonic system, fluid system, chemical reaction and ore deposit location are organically combined.
The metallogenic system has different levels. The most important one is the regional metallogenic system. It is a regional metallogenic system between the global metallogenic giant system and the ore field metallogenic system. It occupies a wider space-time range and is equivalent to a large metallogenic belt. A comprehensive and deep study of regional metallogenic system is helpful to understand the regional metallogenic regularity as a whole, including the discovery of new types of deposits in the region.
The discovery of new deposit types is one of the focuses of attention in the field of mineral exploration, and is an important way to solve the problem of mineral resources after human beings enter the 21st century. The discovery of a new type of deposit with significant economic significance can often significantly promote the exploration and development of related minerals. For example, the discovery of Jiaojia-type gold deposit and Carlin-type gold deposit in the 1970s opened up a new field of gold geological prospecting and significantly increased China's gold reserves. In recent years, the discovery of industrial Pt orebodies in BASIC-ULTRABASIC rocks rich in volatile matter (especially C1) with pegmatitic texture (with industrial Pt as the main object of development), multiple discoveries of Sier group element mineralization in black shale series and the great ability of forming platinum group element deposits in porphyry copper metallogenic system have also attracted wide attention, which indicate the search for new types of platinum group element deposits. Discovery and breakthrough.
It is very difficult to discover new types of ore deposits, which require high theoretical literacy of mineralization, fine observation, rich practical experience and tinctium. The original O is published in Geoscience Frontier, Volume 7, No. 1, 2000. System, not limited to single deposit and single deposit type, keyword metallogenesis