Application of permanent magnet cylinder drum separator
CTS (N, B) series permanent magnet drumseparators are suitable for wet separation of fine particles of strong magnetic minerals or removal of mixed strong magnetic minerals in non-magnetic minerals.
The machine can continuously feed and discharge ore, with large magnetic field depth, large working gap and high processing capacity.
The principle is that when the slurry enters the magnetic field area, the strong magnetic minerals can be adsorbed on the surface of the drum, the weak magnetic and non-magnetic minerals shall be discharged, while the strong magnetic minerals adsorbed on the surface of the drum shall be rotated with the drum and are brought out of the magnetic field area, be flushed into the concentrate trough with flushing water to complete the separation operation. One drum can be equipped with three troughs, i. e. down flow trough(CTS), counter flow trough (CTN) and semi-counter flow trough (CTB), to meet different selection requirements.
The down flowtrough is suitable for roughing and concentrating of ores with particle size of 6-0 mm.
Counter flow trough is suitable for roughing and sweeping of ore with particle size of 0.6-0 mm, as well as heavy medium recovery in coal preparation industry.
Semi-counter-current trough is suitable for roughing and concentrating ores with particle size of 0.5-0 mm, especially for concentrating minerals with particle size of 0.15-0 mm.
CTB/CTS/CTN permanent magnet drum separator CTB/CTS/CTN permanent magnet drum separatoris suitable for mining, coal preparation plant and other units. It is used for wet separation of fine particles of strong magnetic minerals in weak magnetic field or removal of mixed strong magnetic minerals in non-magnetic minerals. There are three kinds of troughs for the machine: semi-counter flowtrough (CTB), down flow trough (CTS) and counter flowtrough (CTN),suitable for different particle sizes and different separation processes.The machine adopts computer optimization design, reasonable magnetic circuit, and strictly chooses high coercive force and high remanence permanent magnet to ensure that the magnetism does not decrease in a long time, to protect the long-term interests of users, and the overall structure is reliable and durable.
Drum magnetic separator-profile of product------A wet permanent magnet magnetic separator widely used for separating strong magnetic minerals.
The magnetic separator--the output --24t/h-240t/h
[Magnetic separator-product improvement] Nd-Fe-B materials with high performance, high coercivity and high remanence are selected for the magnetic system. The surface of drum can be lined with Xinhai brand wear-resistant rubber.
Magnetic separator-superiority characteristic
1. All of them are new type and efficient wet magnetic separation equipment.
2. Nd-Fe-B magnets with high energy and high coercivity is used in all magnetic systems. The magnetic field has high intensity and great depth of action. The demagnetization rate of magnetic field intensity is less than 5% for 8 years.
3. A large wrap angle magnetic system with gradient field intensity and smooth transition is presented. It can increase the length of separation zone and the number of magnetic inversion, and realize the efficient separation of magnetic minerals and non (weak) magnetic minerals.
4. The magnet system is coated with non-magnetic stainless steel to ensure that the magnet does not fall off.
5. According to variety purpose and different conditions, each series of magnetic separators has different magnetic system design and groove structure.
6. The trough structure is semi-back flow. It can also be made into a downstream trough according to sorting conditions and user’srequirements.
7. The drum body is made of non-magnetic stainless steel and coated with the ultra-wear-resistant rubber produced by our company. The service life of the drum is significantly improved.
8. It has strong adaptability to production and can withstand large fluctuations of ore feeding volume, ore feeding size and pulp concentration.
9. Superior metallurgical performance of high grade and high recovery can be obtained simultaneously. 10. Each series of magnetic separators can be used in conjunction with or separately with one of them, and excellent metallurgical performance can be obtained.
11. Reasonable design, reliable operation and convenient maintenance.
Permanent magnet drum magnetic separator-technical parameters
Note: The parameter in above tables are for reference only. The products can be customized and the relevant parameters should be provided.